AJB Landscaping & Fence | 605 Durell Rd. SE, Tumwater, WA 98501, (360) 789-3707
Turn a small concrete slab into an amazing backyard entertainment center!
As is often the case with landscaping in housing developments, this Lacey area home was built with only the most basic concrete slab off of the rear slider. The stairs looked odd becuase they only spanned the witdh of the open slider door instead of the entire door. And the concrete slab wasn't even large enough to set up a small table!
We worked with the homeowner to create this lovely paver patio to dramatcially extend the usable space. The patio features Western Interlock Slimline Columbia pavers with a double border of rectangular stones. This inceased the size of the patio to nearly 600 sq. ft. and now extends to the entire width of the home.
Click on the thumbnails to see the images. You can scroll through the images by pressing the left and right arrows on your keyboard, or by swiping your screen left and right.
- Paver Patio Extension Paver Patio Extension
- Paver Patio with Double Border Paver Patio with Double Border
- So Much More Space! So Much More Space!
- Tiny Concrete Slab Transformed! Tiny Concrete Slab Transformed!
- Western Interlock Slimline Pavers Western Interlock Slimline Pavers
- Concrete Slab, Meet Pavers Concrete Slab, Meet Pavers